STORYTELLERS CHAPTER 3
Date: October 24 – November 6, 2022
First held in 2021 and now on its third season, The Festival of Storytellers is a milestone in ReadersMagnet’s history. The digital-only book festival is the self-publishing company’s response to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic on all in-person book events. This festival is also our way of gratitude to all authors and readers who helped keep the spirit of sharing stories alive amid the health crisis.
Through The Festival of Storytellers, ReadersMagnet aims to gather authors and provide them with an avenue to:
- Share their stories, lessons, and advice.
- Increase author brand awareness and visibility.
- Hone their storytelling and marketing skills.
- Connect and network with other authors.
- Receive encouragement from fellow authors.
ReadersMagnet welcomes authors of all expressions, subjects, styles, occupations, orientations, and heritages to share their stories and experiences, discuss ideas, inform, inspire, and know each other.